Airtel offers airtel sms pack online recharge facility by means of its M-Commerce based application. Transactions can be carried out by Customers in real time even when customers are on the move. Customers may also enjoy flexibility in mobile recharging facilities. M-check makes it convenient, simple and easy, so that these services can be utilized by anyone. In addition, with the use of M-Check application users can even submit their phone bills which add another feather in the cap.
Customers can recharge their Airtel mobile phones online, which takes no time and can be done from their homes itself. Customers must enter their respective 10 digit mobile phone contact number decide that how much money they want to top-up with from a dropdown box. The various optional amounts of recharge will only be available all the transactions that take place via M-Check.
Usage of M-Check Application on Airtel
For using M-Check application on Airtel network, a customer must have the following:
• Credit card which is valid
• A mobile connection of Airtel
Registration for Usage of M-Check
Customers must be registered in M-Chek. For doing that, they must use a PIN that they receive via SMS. An alternative method is that, following the steps below for starting transactions on M-check.
• Call 543219 which is toll free, and link the credit card for registration
• Visit www.airtel.in and select prepaid recharge link or the Pay Bills link
• Dial 121 for selection of payment section
Airtel SMS Pack Recharging Online By Means of M-Chek
Customers will have to go to www.airtel.in and then they must select prepaid recharge link. Consumers then have to enter details such as mobile contact, amount of recharge, the particular mobile contact that has to get recharged. Later click on the proceed option. Customers then will get a prompt for entering their PIN belonging to the M-Check. After giving that, prepaid recharge gets done as the system has verified the credit card information that was given by a subscriber. An SMS shall be received by subscriber that will contain all transaction details.
Features of SMS Online Airtel Recharge
• Only five recharges per month.
• Rs 50 is the minimum amount that can be transacted.
• Rs 1000 is the maximum amount that can be transacted.
• Rs 750 is the maximum boundation for recharging a mobile for the first forty five days. It gets increased to 2,000 for one month 45 days get completed.
• Zero charges for downloading the ‘M-Chek application’
• Prepaid recharge service is free for all prepaid consumers.